Here’s another round of Productivity Nugget Of The Week. I hope you find these links valuable and beneficial to your quest of productivity.
- The 5 Keys To GTD – This post lists the core keys of GTD. You’ll notice that the GTD’s core is centered to these 5 key element. The typical rant against the GTD System is it’s an overwhelming system. Most of these dissidents feel so because they ten to only focus on one aspect of the system.
- Messy Organization – Although this post talks about organizing silverware and socks, the principles discussed can be applied with anything that is subject to being organized. If you’ve ever wonder if you can find order in chaos, you should read this post.
- 6 Steps To Getting Started With Something Totally New – Got something in mind you want to start lately? This article is for you! If you’ve been pondering about starting a personal project but was hesitant for some reason, you need to read this. Also, read the author’s tips on email management.
- The Not-Do List: 9 Things You Need To Stop Doing – This is another set of things you can include in your Not-ToDo List. If you may noticed, I have my own version of the Not-ToDo List.
- 12 Tips To Organize Your Home-Based Office…And Boost Productivity – Cool tips for those working remotely on the comfort of their homes. This post does not suggest design or physical arrangement but rather advise you to how to handle the distractions and the daily management of home-based office.
There you have it! Read all the articles I suggested above and tell me how they are. Share what you will learn via the comment below (and get a back-link to your blog).